Most Authorpreneurs earn their living from speaking gigs, consulting businesses, and other indirect sources.
Rarely does one make the vast majority of their income directly from the sale of their books. Steve Scott is different.
Steve earns a great living selling digital books on Amazon’s Kindle platform … to the tune of $30,000 per month.
With more than 58 titles in his catalog, this self-publishing mega-star has rewritten the rules of success for authors who want to earn a living writing books.
In this episode of Authorpreneur, host Jim Kukral and Steve Scott discuss:
- How Steve writes so many books
- Exactly how he earns money from his books
- The lifestyle his independent book business affords him
- Why self-publishing is the only choice for him
- His ten-year plan to retire on his book income
Rainmaker.FM is the premier digital marketing and sales podcast network. Get on-demand business advice from experts, whenever and wherever you want it.
The post How Steve Scott Makes $30,000 Per Month Publishing Kindle Books appeared first on Copyblogger.
Source: Copy Blogger